BTW-CE 1.4

Youss

Hello,

I'm using Labview 7.1 with the version 7.1 PDA module. I was told by NI that this combination supports bluetooth communications. When I try to use the NI bluetooth examples on the PDA (pocketpc 2003) it tells me it can't load Bluetooth Library LVBtw.dll. :headbang:

I realise after that my pocket pc (eten m500) don't have the widcomm (BTW-CE). I don't know if I can setup the required (BTW-CE 1.4) in my pocket pc. Can anyone shed some light on this issue or tell me where I can get BTW-CE to make labview happy? and

Hi,

LabVIEW 7.1 Bluetooth functions only work with Widcomm/Broadcom Bluetooth drivers. Most iPAQ devices have Widcomm/Broadcom Bluetooth stack. I'm not sure if it is feasible to change the Bluetooth driver on your Pocket PC.

You can however use LabVIEW 7.1 to program Bluetooth Serial Port if the Bluetooth driver on your device support serial port emulation. In this case, you can use the Serial I/O VIs to open/close/read/write the Bluetooth virtual ports.

Youss,

You can use the Serial I/O examples to communicate to Bluetooth virtual ports.

They are located in <LabVIEW 7.1>\examples\PDA\pdacomm\PDASerial.llb or <LabVIEW 8.0>\examples\PDA\PocketPC\comm\serial. All you need to do is open the Bluetooth virtual port.

KB article http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/159...33?OpenDocument

Thank you very much Miko, I succed to communicate with my PC ... great !!