error message on pda

philips

I have a PDA app built under 7.1 which runs perfectly on the PC but crashes on the emulator or on the target.

It comes up with

App failed.

Error code 172649003.

Unable to lock memory chunk.

It seems to be associated with de-queuing a string (inside a state machine) and converting it to an int.

If I delete this code, the error goes away, but of course my app wont work either :)

Anybody else had this problem?

Is there a definitive source of these error codes for PDA?

Thanks,

Phil

I have a PDA app built under 7.1 which runs perfectly on the PC but crashes on the emulator or on the target.

It comes up with

App failed.

Error code 172649003.

Unable to lock memory chunk.

It seems to be associated with de-queuing a string (inside a state machine) and converting it to an int.

If I delete this code, the error goes away, but of course my app wont work either :)

Anybody else had this problem?

Is there a definitive source of these error codes for PDA?

Thanks,

Phil

Solved my own problem (isn't desperation a wonderful thing?).

The PDA doesn't like to have the Dequeue Element connected to a Decimal String to Number conversion.

I originally had (for no good reason) the elements going into the queue as strings, originally converted from an Int, so I just removed the conversion both ends and it works fine.

I haven't had time to completely isolate and test this piece of code, so there could be other factors, but this looks like it.