type of inputs for MATLAB script node

Hi all,

i asked this question but no one answers,it 's important for me to know that how can i assign a 3-D matrix to the input of MATLAB script node.it seems this type of input is not supported by MATLAB script node of labview :( .is there any solution to this problem and if not how is there other ways to do this?

thanks in advance

banner

i asked this question but no one answers,it 's important for me to know...

Every question on this forum is important... Please consider these sites: Guidelines and here

If your question isn't answered in 24 hours it's not because we don't like you. Everyone here has a real life. Maybe we have to test a workaround on your question needing more than 5 minutes of investigations, Maybe there is no solution, Maybe nobody knows about it and has an answer.

...To your question: I don't know the Matlab script node, but will the .m-files be readable form the script node? Otherwise you could try to break your matlab code in a way that the script node can be put into a loop, and a possibly existing iteration is performed in LV instead inside the matlab script.

Didier