DLL initialization routine failed

Hello,

I've created an executable of my application.

Also i've created the installer for that.I tried to run that exe in a PC without Labview after installing that installer.it gave some dlls were missing.I copied that dlls from a Labview machine to that PC.

But then it showed an error "A dynamic linked library (DLL) initialization routine failed".

Also i've downloaded RunTime Engine 6.1 and installed in that machine.Even then it showed the same error while running that executable.

Pls do the needful.

Thanks and Regards

SupriyaV

So, at first, it couldn't find the DLLs, and then you manually copied them into the right place and the error has changed to them not being initialized? 6.1 is a bit old and so am I so I don't reammber the support file installation process very well :) Are the DLLs of the type that need to be registered on the PC?

Also i've downloaded RunTime Engine 6.1 and installed in that machine.

Under your avatar I see that you use LV6.0 If you programmed your app in 6.0 and have on the other machine the RTE (run time enginge) 6.1 then it won't work. You need the same version of RTE and develpment envrionment.