picture popup

hi all,

I would like to ask a bit help again...

I am using labview 5.1 at this moment, but it will upgraded soon!

So I would like to paste a jpeg picture into my vi and wire it with a boolean control! I would like to make it visible when the boolean is on...

I don't know exactly how to put my picture in the vi. I tried the image cluster indicator (just pasted the picture in it) wired with a boolean in a case structure, and it is appeared when I pushed the button but dont want to disappear again when it was off...

I tried the image cluster indicator (just pasted the picture in it) wired with a boolean in a case structure, and it is appeared when I pushed the button but dont want to disappear again when it was off...

Please post your example so we can help (either as a VI, or paste screen shots of the FP & BD).

Guest terminator

You could use a pict ring, paste the picture into one of the items, keep another blank. Then make undesired parts of the indicator transparent.

You'll need to convert your Boolean to a number.

(hope all this works in 5.1).

hi all,

I would like to ask a bit help again...

I am using labview 5.1 at this moment, but it will upgraded soon!

So I would like to paste a jpeg picture into my vi and wire it with a boolean control! I would like to make it visible when the boolean is on...

I don't know exactly how to put my picture in the vi. I tried the image cluster indicator (just pasted the picture in it) wired with a boolean in a case structure, and it is appeared when I pushed the button but dont want to disappear again when it was off...

Hi all,

I'm acquiring signals from 32 channels of four 4472 at sampling rate of 60k samples/s.So I'll have data of 2M samples/s(max).Will it be possible to display signal on time plot and can the same data be written in ASCII format?Is there any limitation on size of file?

Regards

Asif

I'm acquiring signals from 32 channels of four 4472 at sampling rate of 60k samples/s.So I'll have data of 2M samples/s(max).Will it be possible to display signal on time plot and can the same data be written in ASCII format?Is there any limitation on size of file?

You're posting in the wrong place - start your own thread.

Your post says you're using 5.1, but under your avitar it says you're using 5.1 & 7.1 - I don't have 5.1 on the PC I'm currently working on, so you'll have to live with this 7.1 version:

Thanks a lot! I gonna check it at home (I have labview 7 at home and 5 at work...)

Thanks a lot! I gonna check it at home (I have labview 7 at home and 5 at work...)

Ahhh - I see. Well, you should be able to rebuild it from the following screenshots (essentially, it's similar to what you were doing, but with a picture control instead of a cluster):

post-181-1151501218.png?width=400