Resources reserved

sandeep

Hello All,

I want to continuously acquire the temperature and pressure for my application, in which I am putting code in a while loop so that all the time I a can read both the inputs .

But the problem is that I am receiving an error called 50103 occured at DAQmx Start Task.vi:6

Possible reasons:

The specified resources is reserved,the operation could not be completed as specified.

So Could anybody please tell me how to scan/acquire the analog input values during the time I run my while loop.or Please give me inputs where I am going wrong.

Regards

Sandeep

Download File:post-3565-1153736154.vi

Hi Sandeep:

I can't look at your code, because I'm running version 7.1.1 now, but perhaps you have put the DAQmx initialization inside the loop? If you try to initialize something using the same resources (a/d hardware) inside a loop you might get the message you report.

Best approach is to put the initialization outside the loop, do the acquisition repetitively inside the loop, and then close the task & release the resources when you are done, outside the loop. wire the Task refnum and the error cluster from the initialization, through the loop, and back out to the close vi using shift registers.

Hope this helps...

Louis