Dynamically setting scrollbar visible property

Hi,

I didn't find any way to change the scrollbar visible property of a vi dynamically. It doesn't appear in the vi property node while it is possible to set this property manually in the vi properties menu, and scripting is not available anymore in lv8.

Is there a way to do that ?

Thanks for hints.

Boris

You link the Property Node to the "Pane", and then left mouse click as normal.

Thanks for the tip. It's not as direct as you tell since you have to get the front panel reference, and then the panes reference array property of this reference and then set the property "Horizontal scrollbar visibility" of the first element of this array... but it works !

thanks again

Boris

• 3 weeks later...
Working with LabVIEW is more about picture recognition than words in my mind so I may not have have explained it carefully. I'm a new to this forum and only just worked out how to send an image, so is this the same as your explanation?

Ok Dave, you're faster than me... I didn't know the "link to" stuff in app methods or property nodes... and was doing all that with three property nodes...

Thanks for the tip again !

boris