Which programming structure to use?

Hi! I've been working on a VI that and below is what I want to end up with:

1. ask question

2. If the user skips one question he can move on to the next question.

3. After the last question is asked, the vi should check which question was skipped then ask that question again.

4. The vi repeats until either all questions are asked or the user cancels all together.

I've managed to get up to asking the last question but am stumped byhow to go back and check if the other questions have been answered. Is this a matter of choosing the right programming structure or something else? I've been :headbang: for like a day and a half now and I just can't figure out. It doesn't help that I hardly have any experience in LV (as the name implies) let alone programming.

I've attached what I have been doing so far (flat sequence structures) so hopefully it'll help out with the explanation. Thanks for your help/time!

Regards,

Adrian

Download File:post-5300-1157133959.vi

Download File:post-731-1157140014.vi

Hi! I've been working on a VI that and below is what I want to end up with:

1. ask question

2. If the user skips one question he can move on to the next question.

3. After the last question is asked, the vi should check which question was skipped then ask that question again.

4. The vi repeats until either all questions are asked or the user cancels all together.

I've managed to get up to asking the last question but am stumped byhow to go back and check if the other questions have been answered. Is this a matter of choosing the right programming structure or something else? I've been :headbang: for like a day and a half now and I just can't figure out. It doesn't help that I hardly have any experience in LV (as the name implies) let alone programming.

I've attached what I have been doing so far (flat sequence structures) so hopefully it'll help out with the explanation. Thanks for your help/time!

Regards,

Adrian

Have attached one of possible solutions...i also made the use of various tools to solve the solution and include the keywords for you to search the labVIEW help in order to broaden your knowledge of this tool(LabVIEW). The solution was designed in order to initiate you to a high number of LabVIEW tools.