How to get the info after user click close window button

Cool-LV

Hi,

How can I get the info/feedback after user click close window button ? and I would like to use Windows' original title bar (don't wanna to make a dummy bar). the goal is that user click close button to close the window, and I want to get this info to ask user, "are you sure to quit out of this application!" thanks @!

How can I get the info/feedback after user click close window button ?

Use the "<This VI>" > "Panel Close?" filter event in an event structure - this is what the help has to say about it:

Generated when the user tries to interactively close the front panel on a VI by selecting the Close item in the File menu or by clicking the close glyph on the window border. LabVIEW ignores the Discard? event data field if you generate this event on a subpanel control.
Use the "<This VI>" > "Panel Close?" filter event in an event structure - this is what the help has to say about it:

Crelf,

Yes, that is what I need. :thumbup: I know there are this event long ago, :D I don't know why I forget it this time. I believed in that I should call API to realize .

Yup, this handle is so easy. thank you !