Belated hello

Brant at VIE

Sorry about the late introduction. However, I would like to introduce myself. My name is actually Brant and have been using LabVIEW for about 11 years (from versions 3.1 to 8.2). A disclaimer, I am employed by V I Engineering in Indianapolis, IN. Any other Indiana LV users out there, maybe we can restart the Indiana LabVIEW user's group. I hope to ask more questions here, really tired of getting AEs at NI tech support that seemed to only heard or read of LabVIEW. I know, they are trying to get through the day like the rest of us.

Anther disclaimer, crelf is my boss, so do not be alarmed if many of my postings are "I agree, crelf!" or "Great advice, crelf!"

Anther disclaimer, crelf is my boss, so do not be alarmed if many of my postings are "I agree, crelf!" or "Great advice, crelf!"
:P I agree, TobyS!
No shilling for the boss! ... next thing you know they'll be stuffing the ballet box with votes to finally implement the ratings system. :P