How to fix project explorer dependencies?!

Hi,

I need some help with the Project Explorer as its documentation is very poor and hard to find. I've created a new project file for a large project that I have to convert from 7.1's app builder .bld file. I tried converting the .bld file first, that of course failed and so now I've added the entire directory where our project resides to the project file of LV 8.2. When I refresh the dependencies I see that some files are marked as missing. When I right click on the file I basically get an option to open that file but when I do it warns me that it will open it but it will be removed from the dependencies list.

I think the problem is that before we used LV 7.1 and the previous programmer took some NI's vi.lib files and ported a partial vi.lib into the application. Now LabVIEW uses library management and some of the previous files used are now under namespaces like NI_AABPro.vilib and other similar NI names.

My question is how do I update the dependencies or how do I find what files are still pointing to the wrong files? I did a mass recompile obviously and changed most of the dependencies but obviously that's not enough, shouldn't the mass compile take care of stuff like this?!

Thanks in advance.