Simulating a rotary actuator

Guest Submeg

Guest Submeg

Hello,

I have trying to complete this task using Simulink in MATLAB but I have never used it before and it's giving me a headache. I was wondering, is there anyway to simulate a rotary actuator in LabVIEW? All I need to do, is have some inputs, for things such as load and input voltage and it spits out a couple of graphs for torque and speed...

Any help would be apperciated.

Submeg

QUOTE(Submeg @ May 14 2007, 01:43 AM)

All I need to do,

All you need to to, realizing we're not all experts in rotary actuators, is post your best attempts so far, maybe including the equations describing your problem, etc.

No offence, but right now, it seems you're asking for us to do your homework for you.

QUOTE(Submeg @ May 13 2007, 07:43 PM)

All I need to do, is have some inputs, for things such as load and input voltage and it spits out a couple of graphs for torque and speed...

I have a similar issue where I need a photo-resist plasma etcher to self-tune the RF voltage through a feedback loop until it reaches 5% over-etch, then purge with argon gas until a pinkish glow is detected through chemiluminessence ... in LabVIEW.

oh, and my son needs picked up at karate by 6:00.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Submeg

Yea ok...well it didnt matter in the end, I just used MATLAB in the end. My apologies, I was just seeing if anyone had had any experience with simulating actuators and could point me in a general direction. I had tried different approaches, but kept getting stuck.