The unique 3-in-1 USB Data Acquisition Module

Hello,

since we made the prerelease announcement, there are some people expressed the interests. Here are some more information available now for this exciting new product from HYTEK, the unique 3-in-1 USB data acquisition module, iUSBDAQ - U1208LOG. Please check out more information here:

http://www.hytekautomation.com/Products/IUSBDAQLog.html

We thank you for everyone that are interested in our products, it's an encouragement for us. Thank you!

IreneU1208LOG1.JPG

QUOTE(Irene_he @ May 31 2007, 06:25 PM)

Very nice product Irene! Low price as well.

I had some problems accessing the link above. What is shown in blue is not what the link actually is. It has some other stuff in front. I deleted everything before the normal hytekautomation.com stuff and it worked.

Thank you Mike, it does have something wrong with the original link. I copy one more here:

www.hytekautomation.com/Products/IUSBDAQLog.html

hmm, I have to turn off HTML mode, otherwise it always has some extra thing in the url link, not sure how to make a url link in LAVA.

Thanks,

Irene

• 2 weeks later...

More information about iUSBDAQ - U1208LOG:

Up to 64ksamples/second throughput rate of continuously streaming data to computer.

Standalone usb flash drive logger: logging period from 1 second to 12 hours, virtually unlimited storage

Video life display, recording, playback along with data acquisiton from analog inputs, digital inputs and counter.

Best of all it will be very soon available, can't wait to finish the document. :)

Irene