traditional daq AO continuous generation problem

massi1970

Hi.

I encountered this problem.

Modifying the example "continuous generation" by inserting a subVi that returns part of a vector of data (previously generated), with number of data corresponding to the whole daq channel buffer (which size is setted to 100 samples) in the first step of the loop, and the half buffer every other step, and setting the sample rate to 100 S/s.

I expect to obtain an output continuous signal , representing my data vector.

If, as suggested by National, I set regeneration mode allowed and inspecting the output signal with an oscilloscope I can see only the first cycle continuously reproduced.

Even if I not allow the regeneration after the first step I obtain an error.

I also sure that the correct number of data are fed in the correct way and number, by a direct visualization of them in labview.

I use traditional daq because I use an AT-MIO-16XE-10 and it is impossible to change the FIFO buffer of this device.

I cannot use yhe whole FIFO cause the excessive elapsing time in every step of the continuous loop (more than 20 seconds, given the FIFO dimension of 2048 samples), and I hve the necessity of stop (or change) the data generation almost immediately (or in one second).

Have anyone an idea of which is my error?

Thanks

Massimiliano