How to split EIA-422 (video) signal?

Khodarev

Ok, in my recent post i've been asking how to split serial com port. Today the question is much tougher:)

So, what i have? I have a video camera with EIA-422 interface. What i need? I need to be able to acquire video image from that very camera in two different applications. One application is mine, other... well, it's some other application.

Currently video is being acquired through NI PCI-1422 board. And there is also an extension box to convert EIA-422 cable to 100 pin cable (well i actually don't know what's going on inside the box, so i can not tell if there is any electronics inside or there is only wire routing). And obviously either my application works or the other one (depending which starts first).

So i've been thinking to buy another PCI-1422 board and somehow split EIA-422 wires. The problem is that i can not find an off-the-shelf splitter which means that either it can not be done or there is another standard solution.

As always any idea would be highly appreciated.

Alex