Programmatically print HTML file / web page

I'm trying to print out a webpage programmatically, without the user having to do anything (and hopefully, not even see anything). I've tried using the ActiveX container to load a page, but when I try to print, I get an error (see ActiveXPrintWebpage.vi). I've also looked into using the .NET container, which is a bit more complicated, but I've had no luck there as I don't quite understand how it works. The third idea I had was to invoke a browser using the command line, but I don't know how to send in a command to print.

Any ideas?

• 5 months later...

QUOTE (jakestern @ May 30 2008, 05:01 PM)

I'm trying to print out a webpage programmatically, without the user having to do anything (and hopefully, not even see anything). I've tried using the ActiveX container to load a page, but when I try to print, I get an error (see ActiveXPrintWebpage.vi). I've also looked into using the .NET container, which is a bit more complicated, but I've had no luck there as I don't quite understand how it works. The third idea I had was to invoke a browser using the command line, but I don't know how to send in a command to print.

Any ideas?

I think this is what you want