labview at91sam9260 ce

mnb123

Hi

I am beginner on working with at91sam9260. I read all informations on atmel site but I am confused.atmel said we can run WIN CE on that evaluation board by downloading BSP through SAMBA program.on the other side I wrote asimple application program on labview and build a exe file as they said for PDA win CE .on that condition I want to know how can I run this exe file on the evaluation board?.how can I access to different ports , timers, interrupts,... of at91sam9260 through labview.I think labview has good capability for writing high level program. I want to make SNMP agent by this evaluation board and I dont like write aprogram by low level language such as asmbly or even C . I think labview is the best choice because I dont have enough time to study more detail. I would be appriciate you if you could help me am i right or not?,is it possible or not ?,is there any example similar to my projects?

thanks and best regards

mansour