add cluster to "write to disc"- function

Hi !

I've been working on my code with some nice progress. Took me probably 100x longer than for someone, who is an actual programmer, but in some way I think LabVIEW can be exactly this: programming for non-programmer

In the pic below, you can see a cluster merging most of my results/ readings together. It is then passed on to the next sequence where it is finally written to disk (marked green indicator)

I tried to add the readings from the lower left to this cluster (marked green) to it, so that everything would be written to disc together. I clustered the additional arrays and wanted to simply add it to the existing cluster. Somehow it doesn't recognise the arrays ??? Do I have to adjust the inputs on the "write to disc"-function ?

But … I can't get it to work. .. :headbang:

post-13671-1224703625.png?width=400

post-13671-1224703646.png?width=400

Could someone advise me why?

Regards,

Ivan

Where did you find the "write to disc" function?? If you can tell me where it is on your pallete, or where you found it, I can help you.

I will tell you now that bundling clusters is tricky when you go from single elements and arrays. It has to be in specific formats for most

"write text file" or what it may be functions...

later,

d