Microsoft (Xbox) Positions

orko

Hello fellow LAVA members,

There has recently been positions opening up as a vendor in the Microsoft Xbox group in Redmond. They are currently looking for multiple people to fill the following roles, and I don't want anyone to miss these great opportunities:

LabVIEW Hardware Test Engineer and/or Developer

RF Design Engineer

Working as a vendor in the Xbox group has been a life-changing experience for me. If you are interested, please respond to this post or PM me your resume and I will directly forward it to people who can give you more information, and are presently eager to fill positions with LabVIEW/RF experienced engineers. I am not a recruiter, but I have direct contact with these people weekly. So I figured, why not give back to the community that has helped me out time and time again? LAVA is full of intelligent, talented people. Exactly the kind of people I want working in my team. ;-)

Here is a brief description of Northwest Contract Services:

Northwest Contract Services partners with our customers in the development of significant consumer electronics devices. Our employees work on each project until it is on the marketplace and then move on to other newer projects. Our employees enjoy company paid medical, dental, vision, long term disability and life insurance as well as a 401k program.

Joe "orko" Sines