Pay for crelf to get all cold and wet!

crelf

:!: Sorry folks: unfortunately this year's "Dipps for Turkeys" has been cancelled, so you'll have to wait another year to see me make a fool of myself. :!:

Want to see me freeze me bits off for charity? I'm participating in the 17th annual "Dipps for Turkeys" on the 4th of January!

post-181-1230475708.png?width=400

"Dipps for Turkeys" is a fund raising event organized by a downtown Detroit bar called "Honest? John's", and has hundreds of locals dive into the frozen waters of the Detroit river to raise money to buy turkeys for local families.

So where do you come in? If you'd like me to post post-dipp video in this thread of me putting myself in mortal danger to raise a couple of bucks for the under privialged, please donate. Every amount helps, so even if you throw $5 my way then you can rest assured that someone won't go hungry.

post-181-1230475708.png?width=400

PS: For those playing at home: spot the V I Engineering, Inc employee in the video for bonus points :)

PSS: Yes - most years they actually have to get scuba divers out in the river to break up the ice before eveyone jumps in.

PSSS: If you're ever in town, you should visit "Honest? John's" anyway - they have a BLT there that will stop a bull, with 30 full rashers of bacon (no, I've never been able to finish it...)