paralel messaging

Dear members of the forum

Could please advise me how I can run all the messages parallel. For instant, from the table we can see that the first message is being sent after 600 ms form the beginning of the test case, and then every 2000 ms till the end of the test.

the second message goes after 9000 ms from the beginning of the test case, and then every 1500 ms till the end, how I can keep sending these messages increasing their number according the the table(in the tabhle there are only 3, in case there are 10?)

Thank you in advance,Roman

QUOTE (rom76 @ Mar 18 2009, 10:40 AM)

Dear members of the forum

Could please advise me how I can run all the messages parallel. For instant, from the table we can see that the first message is being sent after 600 ms form the beginning of the test case, and then every 2000 ms till the end of the test.

the second message goes after 9000 ms from the beginning of the test case, and then every 1500 ms till the end, how I can keep sending these messages increasing their number according the the table(in the tabhle there are only 3, in case there are 10?)

Thank you in advance,Roman

Could you make an effort to write it yourself, then post that? You haven't even made an attempt yet to read data out of your table. You'll probably want to create a cluster containing at least Name, Start Time, and Message Period, so that you can convert the latter two items to numbers. It may also need some sort of flag to indicate when the last message of that type was sent. Put that cluster in an array, one element per message type. Then you'll need to track the time since your code started, as you're already doing, and loop through the array to see if it's time to send a new message.