help me about web publishing tool

hi all ,

I'm in smart home project in my faculty and we use labview 8 and want to control our home from outdoor and so we make our labview program and go to web publishing tool and make the HTML page and I can't login to this html file from any place from internet and we want to do that and so we should make our pc a small server and we can't

please tell me what should we do in steps

please help me in fast

I am not entirely clear on what you want to do. Do you have other options of communicating with your alarm system other than via HTML? Can you make a direct TCP connection to it and issue commands? If so this may be easier to do than communicating through HTML. What types of problems are you having now? Have you used a network analyzer (such as Wireshark) to see what is communication is happening between your PC and the alarm system? Can you communicate to the system using a basic browser? When you are dealing with network communications you can encounter problems within the network itself such as firewalls or proxy servers. You need to make sure you can communicate with your system first before trying to work within the LabVIEW environment.