Isolating sequences and adding user clicks

I'm having technical issues implementing a "user dialog" and/or creating the correct sequence of events to finish my project.

I connect two E4419B power meters, each having 2 sensors, over GPIB. I need to enable/disable either of the 2 meters as well as any of the 4 sensors, in any order. An example is I have only sensors B and D connected to the power meters so I'll have to disable A and C in the vi. The physical location of the sensors necessitate the need to disable by software the reading of a senor. The measurements are outputted to a .txt file and timestamped.

I also need a user dialog inserted between each measurement though my implementation is not working right. With up to 4 possible sources only one source can be enabled at a time. So I turn RF on, click dialog to measure, turn RF off, enable source 2, click dialog to measure, etc. The enabling and disabling is done through Dual Power Out.vi however, I'm starting to think performing this on the sub-vi level would be better? The 2 sub-vi's are named: E4419B.A.vi and A sensor.vi (the other 2 "called" are just renamed versions of these attached files: E4419B.B and B sensor)

I would appreciate some critique on a better way to re-code the 2 sub-vi's. I could not figure out from examples how to send the *AP? GPIB command on the first dialog/click, and then send a *BP? when the second dialog was clicked so I just duplicated the "A" diagram into another sequence, but it seems really messy.

Thanks in advance