newbie to waveform graph

ccie

Hi all , i have successfully displayed a full wave rectifier on labview waveform graph via a serial port thRough a microcotroller , but when i turn off supply to the rectifier i expect the rectifer output to be removed from the labview waveform graph but it still gets displayed , why is it so ? and is there any way to make the waveform change in real time.

find the attached VI

QUOTE (ccie @ Apr 12 2009, 06:52 PM)

Hi all , i have successfully displayed a full wave rectifier on labview waveform graph via a serial port thRough a microcotroller , but when i turn off supply to the rectifier i expect the rectifer output to be removed from the labview waveform graph but it still gets displayed , why is it so ? and is there any way to make the waveform change in real time.

find the attached VI

when you remove the rectifer output, no byte is to be read! your waveform couldn't be refurbished, so it's still display as before.

QUOTE (confidence @ Apr 13 2009, 01:36 AM)

when you remove the rectifer output, no byte is to be read! your waveform couldn't be refurbished, so it's still display as before.

Thanks confidence and downloaders,

So labview does display what ever bytes it receives in real time ? [yes|no] , the reason for asking this is cos i need to know where the problem lies(either in ucontroller program or labview)

I am really new to labview , pls can anyone modify my code to display nothing if no bytes exist at the serial port and upload.

Thanks

Love

Zinedine.

QUOTE (ccie @ Apr 14 2009, 11:56 PM)

Thanks confidence and downloaders,

So labview does display what ever bytes it receives in real time ? [yes|no] , the reason for asking this is cos i need to know where the problem lies(either in ucontroller program or labview)

I am really new to labview , pls can anyone modify my code to display nothing if no bytes exist at the serial port and upload.

Thanks

Love

Zinedine.

you may be not understand what i said clearly, now i have changed your program here.