Copyright © 2006, James Kring, Inc.
All rights reserved.
This code has been tested to run under LabVIEW 7.1.1. It will probably work on any newer versions but it has not been tested. Just unzip the code into any folder of your chosing and open the example called, JKI pwd Example.vi. This shows a typical use case where you want to pop-up a non-blocking dialog and display a message and updated text from a parallel running task.
- Can specify a limited preset amount of progress images via the "animation" selector
- Can update the status message in real-time after the dialog has been launched.
- Setting an animation value of 0 disables animation and displays only text.
- Handles being built into an application
- The dialog is not modal when run in the development environment however it becomes modal when built into an executable.
Renamed VI prefix from MNA to JKI.
Added more documentation to diagram and VI descriptions.
Fixed bug where dialog was not centering on screen.
Changed dialog behaviour so it updates position on screen before the front panel is open.
Initial release of the code.