About This File
Package for working with JSON. Uses high-speed text parsing, rather than building an intermediate representation as with prior LabVIEW JSON libraries (this is much faster). Allows easy working with "subitems" in JSON format, or one can convert to/from LabVIEW types. Uses the new "malleable VIs" of LabVIEW 2017 to convert to any LabVIEW type directly.
JSON text makes use of a form a JSON Path notation, allowing easy and rapid access to the subitems of interest.
Requires LabVIEW 2017 and install by VIPM 2017 or later.
Original conversation about JSONtext.
Now on the LabVIEW Tools Network.
Copyright 2017 JDP Science Limited
What's New in Version 1.2.12 See changelog
- link to mnu file
- Extended Help on all API functions (except VIMs, due to LabVIEW build bug)
- Delete.vi replaces "Delete from Object.vi" (more capable)
- Fix issue with computers that use comma as decimal
- Workaround VIPM issue with VIMs in VIMs
- Flatten to/from Array of JSONpath functions
- Fix issue with -Infinity becoming +Inf in LabVIEW DBL/SGL
- Fix bug in Find by Path (Issue 23)
- Support 3D numeric arrays in JSON to LV type
- Fix issues on VxWorks targets (warning: cannot support \u0000 zero codes)