Hi Tushar, thankx. After all the frustration, I dumped everything and started afresh. The steps were the same but everything is working fine now. My project is almost ready. I think all the problems were caused by incorrectly defining tags, deleting tags for bound variables but still deploying the variables and the likes. The SVE does actually shut down sometimes. Anyway, I am good now.
Hi all, I am new to LabVIEW and to this forum as well. I am currently trying to build an HMI using LabVIEW that will monitor and control an AB Micrologix 1000 PLC. This is my Uni project and I am getting late and anxious. I started out a few weeks earlier and everything was pretty good: I have got LabVIEW 2010, DSC 2010 and NI OPC Server. I hooked up the Micrologix 1000 to my PC using serial port COM2 and did some simple programming with RsLogix Micro Lite. Then I got NI OPC server up and running and configured all inputs and a few bits as tags. I can see value changes in the inputs with t