Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags '1502'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Software & Hardware Discussions
    • LabVIEW General
    • LabVIEW (By Category)
    • Hardware
  • Resources
    • LabVIEW Getting Started
    • OpenG
    • Code Repository (Certified)
    • LAVA Code on LabVIEW Tools Network
    • Code In-Development
  • Community
    • LAVA Lounge
    • LabVIEW Feedback for NI
    • LabVIEW Ecosystem
  • LAVA Site Related
    • Site Feedback & Support
    • Wiki Help

Categories

  • *Uncertified*
  • LabVIEW Tools Network Certified
  • LabVIEW API
    • VI Scripting
    • JKI Right-Click Framework Plugins
    • Quick Drop Plugins
    • XNodes
  • General
  • User Interface
    • X-Controls
  • LabVIEW IDE
    • Custom Probes
  • LabVIEW OOP
  • Database & File IO
  • Machine Vision & Imaging
  • Remote Control, Monitoring and the Internet
  • Hardware

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Personal Website


Company Website


Twitter Name


LinkedIn Profile


Facebook Page


Location


Interests

Found 1 result

  1. This topic has come up a few times, mainly http://lavag.org/topic/13990-1502-error/?hl=1502 and http://lavag.org/topic/12461-strange-error-in-application-generating/?hl=1502. I just got hit with this issue today and will post what I found in case it will help somebody else. I recently upgraded to LV2013, and converted a large project I'm working on. Upon attempting to compile the executable, I was hit with the 1502 error with a particular VI. This had not ever happened with 2012, and the offending VI had no errors and ran fine in the development environment. Like others had reported, enabling debugging or disabling "Remove unused members of project libaries" in the build specification allowed the file to compile correctly. I figured this was some problem in LV2013, so I back converted to LV2012 and tried to recompile. Got the 1502 error again. After removing my fist from the monitor, I started to take a closer look at the offending VI. The offending VI had a subvi where I had inadvertently left a case structure with a constant wired to it. Inside of the unexecuted case were some unused LV Analysis Vis. For some reason, these were causing a problem in the compile. After removing the useless case structure and the unused VIs, everything worked fine. In one of the threads someone had mentioned broken code inside a diagram disabled structure causing problems, but I've never seen anyone mention working code inside of an unexecuted case statement. Hopefully this will help somebody who's having the same problem.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.