Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'vi.lib'.
Inspired by my question from this post: link, I started off on a path of packaging project dependencies into vi.lib as suggested by @smithd and @Darren however I have started down a rabbit hole of packed project library (ppl, *.lvlibp) head scratchers that have left me a little confused on what is going on in the background. Most of my components are built into packed libraries because I am following plugin models for extensibility when building as an EXE. To make packed libraries work with dependencies, you basically have to build those into packed libraries as well to avoid the namespace i