VI Server and Compiled Runtime not talking over network

I am trying to have one application (server) talking to another one (client) over networked computers using VI-Server. The server application will be talking to a compiled client (run-time environment). I am having no success in getting this to work across the network.

I have tested the same server/client applications in the Development System (which I tested on port 3363 and 3364), and things work just fine over the same network (this excludes any firewalls or network connections issues). I have also tested the server and compiled client on local machines, and this also works. The application build is on port 3364, and I cannot for anything get that working across the network. I am getting "Error 66 occurred at Open Application Reference in Remote Run.vi", and have verified that my INI allows access to everything, see below:

server.tcp.enabled=True

server.tcp.port=3364

server.vi.access="+*"

server.tcp.access="+*"

server.tcp.paranoid=True

If you guys have any points for solution, please let me know.

BTW, I did telnet to both the run-time port of the client and server, therefore that does seem to indicate the the VI-server on the client application and Development System are working.

At the Application:Kind after connection to the networked remote application I get : Invalid app kind.

Thanks for any help and advice!

Peter