Issue with Custom step type and Operator Interface Teststand

RAJKU

I am trying to use the NI Operator interface to Load a sequence and execute the sequence using the NI operator interface. Let me call this the sequence called in th Operator interface be Top Level sequence. This top level sequence has two sequence Calls steps each of the sequence call step calls sequence A and sequence B. Sequence A and Sequence B have two Custom Steps called "Configure". Now When I run the Top level sequence from Teststand sequence editor it executes perfectly without any issue. When I do the same thing through the Operator interface it executes the First Sequence Call A perfectly but when it comes to sequence call B it throws me a Type Conflict error saying "Could not load the sequence B because the Configure Step has a Conflict with already existing and and says the Custom Step.ini has been modified and list few keys in ini that have been changed. But I dont see such keys in the ini File. The Keys are Configure.TSsubteps.VICall.Params[0].Connectornumber Modified.

Why I am not seeing this type Conflict in Sequence Editor

Will the Custom Step ini gets modified while running he every instance of custom step

How can we avoid this issue.

Please help me this is Critical issue