Senior LabVIEW Programmer needed (Revised)

I'm still looking for a LabVIEW programmer but I'm finding the people I talk to have the training and credentials but they lack the actual hands on experience of actually programming for motion control and real time embedded control on the scale that my client has. They seem to have a lot of test and verification experience but no actual programming of machines and run time experience. Please contact me if you or someone you know has this type of experience.

I am needing a senior LabVIEW programmer ASAP. Location is in the Salt Lake City, Utah area. Call Mike @ 801-676-7369 or email me @ mike@psg-careers.com

Job Responsibilities:

This employee with support the plant in LabVIEW programming for various machines and Hydro Test Bays. The main focus will be to maintain and implement software programming as it relates to LabVIEW. As the need arises, this individual will also support programming of other equipment and facilities.

Requirements:

- Proficient in LabVIEW programming (real time embedded) on industrial equipment and control systems.

- 15+ years experience in an industrial setting with a minimum level 4 certification in LabVIEW programming. (Even if you're not certified get in touch with me!)

- Strong software and hardware troubleshooting skills.

- Understanding of closed loop control system principles.

- Familiar with non-destructive testing techniques such as pulse echo and through transmission.

- Familiar with LabVIEW control systems on large scale test facilities using hydro test methods.

- Willingness to learn new operating systems, programming languages, etc.

- Must have good oral and written skills.

- Willingness to take on extra duties outside of core competencies.

- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.</SPAN></SPAN></SPAN></SPAN> [/color]

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.