Incorporate Matlab DLL in LabVIEW

Hello everybody,

I´d like to incorporate a DLL created with Matlab in LabVIEW to develop a communication between them. I´m trying a example from the labview forums (HOW TO GENERATE A DLL FROM A MATLAB FUNCTION SCRIPT TO RUN IN LABVIEW) but it doesn´t work because the dll always return me -1 of the function caller of "mclInitializaApplication". I´ve found that the problem is with the initialization of instance "mcl" of matlab.

I´ve done the C Shared library Example from Matlab help and they work fine.

I´ve attached the the code and document which I used to write my code and to compile it.

Thank you very much

Regards

dllmatlablabview.pdf

dll_labview.zip

Somebody can help me!!

Thanks

Regards

Hello everybody,

I´d like to incorporate a DLL created with Matlab in LabVIEW to develop a communication between them. I´m trying a example from the labview forums (HOW TO GENERATE A DLL FROM A MATLAB FUNCTION SCRIPT TO RUN IN LABVIEW) but it doesn´t work because the dll always return me -1 of the function caller of "mclInitializaApplication". I´ve found that the problem is with the initialization of instance "mcl" of matlab.

I´ve done the C Shared library Example from Matlab help and they work fine.

I´ve attached the the code and document which I used to write my code and to compile it.

Thank you very much

Regards