sync'd y-axis

Suppose I have several time and temperature (degrees C) arrays. The first time vs temp arrays are "active" - they grow by one point every ten seconds. The remaining pairs of arrays are fixed and were chosen to compare and contrast with the active data. My user wants me to display all of this data on an x-y graph with two y-axis displayed; degrees Centigrade and degrees Fahrenheit. The user wants to be able to turn autoscaling on or off and to type in their own x-axis and y-axis limits. How do I ensure that the two y-axis stay in sync with each other under all of the possible ways that they can be modified by the program or by a user?

Suppose I have several time and temperature (degrees C) arrays. The first time vs temp arrays are "active" - they grow by one point every ten seconds. The remaining pairs of arrays are fixed and were chosen to compare and contrast with the active data. My user wants me to display all of this data on an x-y graph with two y-axis displayed; degrees Centigrade and degrees Fahrenheit. The user wants to be able to turn autoscaling on or off and to type in their own x-axis and y-axis limits. How do I ensure that the two y-axis stay in sync with each other under all of the possible ways that they can be modified by the program or by a user?

You should register for a 'Scale Range change' for the graph. In the event data you can check if the Y-axis changed and you get an index to the actual Y-index, now you can adjust the other Y-axis.

Ton