Frame rate

Hello,

I'm using Labview 8.6 and Labview Vision, with a AVT Marlin camera that should be capable of getting a frame rate of >60FPS. I wrote a simple program in labview to grab the images from the camera with IMAQdx and display it on the front panel. I used a stacked sequence to measure the frame rate. When I set the frame rate of the camera in the Measurement & automation explorer to 25FPS or lower the framrate in the labview program is correct. But when I set it to 30 or higher, then the labview program stayes on 25FPS. But the mode I selected is correct acording to the labview program.

What am I doing wrong ?

See attachment for the program

Greetz,

• Like 1

Hi Jeroen,

I'm using the same system more or less at the university of Twente. Can't see your file, the seems to be no attachment in your post. In my system I've also problems with the framerate, without a visual display on the front panel the CCD camera easily manage to save 30 frame per second to the harddisk, but with a visual display the framerate drop to below 5 fps. Please repost your file, can't see how you can measure fps in a stacked sequence now. Will have a look soon!

Jeroen