Cannot access to old account

Hi,

after couple months not using Lavag, I am really supprise with the new interface. It looks need but I still like the old one when you can see all of new topic and new update message. But one trouble thing for me is I cannot access to my all account anymore. I tried with all stuffs like security questions which I belive I answer them right but it turn out a wrong answer. Is there anyone should I contact with to ask for help about this? My account is Thang Nguyen.

Best regards,

Thang Nguyen

Hi,

after couple months not using Lavag, I am really supprise with the new interface. It looks need but I still like the old one when you can see all of new topic and new update message. But one trouble thing for me is I cannot access to my all account anymore. I tried with all stuffs like security questions which I belive I answer them right but it turn out a wrong answer. Is there anyone should I contact with to ask for help about this? My account is Thang Nguyen.

Best regards,

Thang Nguyen

Have you clicked the "Forgot my password" link? That should send an email to your registered address containing a link that will allow you to reset your password.