Microsoft Word format Report Merging

Dear friends,

I have a requirement like, I have two different word sheets, i want to merge Those two word reports together to make single word report Using Labview 8.6 Report generation Toolkit. To make it more Clear Suppose i have two Word Documents consisting of 2 and 7 Pages. I want to Merge these two documents to get a single 9 Pages' Word Document by Labview. Please help me out!

Your Support is highly Appreciated...

Boss m again having a problem...this doesnt solve the problem completely... this method just allows to add one Word sheet to the current report...

Only the first page of the supplementry report is being attached at the edn of the main report..

Can u please check this out...i tried my way bt cudnt resolve..

Thanks in Advance....

Boss m again having a problem...this doesnt solve the problem completely... this method just allows to add one Word sheet to the current report...

Only the first page of the supplementry report is being attached at the edn of the main report..

Can u please check this out...i tried my way bt cudnt resolve..

Thanks in Advance....

Sorry about that. I tried it only with one page word documents. I expected the function Add OLE Object to be like Words menu Insert Object. So I would expect setting a little param would do.

You could have look inside the NI Report Function. There you can learn who it works to handle Word documents. Microsoft itsself has got descriptions for all function, e. g. http://msdn.microsoft.com/de-de/library/microsoft.office.interop.word.shapes.addoleobject(office.11).aspx. Sorry but I haven't got time to fiddle about at the moment.

Sorry about that. I tried it only with one page word documents. I expected the function Add OLE Object to be like Words menu Insert Object. So I would expect setting a little param would do.

You could have look inside the NI Report Function. There you can learn who it works to handle Word documents. Microsoft itsself has got descriptions for all function, e. g. http://msdn.microsof...office.11).aspx. Sorry but I haven't got time to fiddle about at the moment.

Thanks anyways...

M thinking of trying it with multiple 'Add Object' vi in concatenated way...

will try it ....

Thanks for your support...

• 3 weeks later...