How should I complaint Mathworks?

GSR

I submit a order, the mathworks sale representative (Mrs. R) is having 4 month vacation. She asks our purchase department to contact another mathworks sale representative ("Mr. T"), who was also out of office for ~ a month. I called mathworks hotline, they ask me to send the purchase order to info@mathworks.com. My purchase department did that, but did not get any feedback. :wacko: Two to three weeks later, I was finally able to contact Mr.T, he said he needed my purchase department to send him another PO because he won't get the email from info@mathworks.com and he had never received any PO form my purchase department.:frusty: OK! My purchase department send the PO to Mr T; and I received the notice from my purchase department. At the same time, I also forwarded the notice to Mr. T. I called Mr. T. :wacko:Three days later, he said he did not receive anything again. I told him I forwarded the notice to him; and he found from his email box and figure out I did email him the notice:angry:.Mr T is a axx-hole and ignored all my purchase department and my email:frusty:.He told me that the quote was expired, but he would still try to submit the order. (But who make the 1 month quote expired????? ) :throwpc:

I really want to contact his head to complaint the issue.

Who should I contact to? Any email address or phone number??

To be hornest, they make me feel very unhappy.

Should I just contact the sale support and ask for their sale manager to reply?:angry:

I really want to get something back from Mathworks:shifty:. Our lab spends money to buy many toolboxes from them, but they mess-up our stuff:(. Do you think I can ask for free online training:lol:? I want to learn stateflow:D or even more. Or I want to get so-called the icon of Matlab hero, the matlab t-shirts for everyone in my lab:D.

• 5 years later...

OMG, I am facing the nearly same issue. I thought Mathworks is a very professional company but sadly to find out that their regional representative is not showing the way. So hard to get products information support and quote,... I'm in Vietnam and contacting Mathworks through its regional representative and it currently show pointless and really find nowhere to complain to corporate HQ.. anyone find out a way, please let me know I really need to purchase this software. (It is shame that too many people have been trying to use cracked copies which is really so easy to find online but if some body feel very respect on Intelligent Property and want to be nice to purchase the proper way but finding noway to do show :( ) Thanks