How to disable right mouse click

Hello

I've searched topics related to mine but couldn't find any, so my question is:

I need to DISABLE the option that appear after right click in any place of the running application called "Remote Panel Server". I've already unmarked the "run-time menu option" on Window appearence and worked with others menu itens, but now only this option remain active and I don't know how to turn it off.

Thanks

Edited by AndreLuis

Looks like LabVIEW Web Server is enabled on your machine. Open LabVIEW go to Tools>>Options menu. You will find WebServer:Configuration in the Listbox on the left. Click this option to find a Checkbox for Enable Web Server. Remove the check mark and save. Now the right click option should be gone. The WebServer Configuration panel may be in a slightly different place based on the version of LabVIEW you have. The above mentioned location is with respect to LabVIEW 8.6.1

Looks like LabVIEW Web Server is enabled on your machine. Open LabVIEW go to Tools>>Options menu. You will find WebServer:Configuration in the Listbox on the left. Click this option to find a Checkbox for Enable Web Server. Remove the check mark and save. Now the right click option should be gone. The WebServer Configuration panel may be in a slightly different place based on the version of LabVIEW you have. The above mentioned location is with respect to LabVIEW 8.6.1

It worked

thanks thomas