Intensity graphs - marker spacing and positioning

PA-Paul

Hi all,

I have a system which measures sound intensity as a function of position over a 2D plane and I want to show the results on the front panel of the software which controls said system.

I'm using an intensity graph (As there's no need to use the chart facility for this) and the results are "ok" so far. The problem I have is getting the X and Y scale labels correct and the markers in the right positions. The data is obtained with over a user selectable number of points with a selectable increment. So the X and Y scales should vary from plot to plot.

I've found out that I can change the values using the "offset and multiplier" property of the scale so that the scales start at the correct position value and increment correctly. The problem for me is that the scale markers occur at the edges of the colour blocks in the graph. For me, it would make more sense if the values crossed the mid points of the colour blocks (since those are the values at which the data was obtained. Is there a way to do this? I think I should be able to do it using the scale "Range" properties, but I can't get it to work at all reliably.

Has anyone managed to do this before?

Any help would be gratefully recieved!

Cheers

Paul