LabVIEW upgrade for Solaris?

joshxdr

I am working on a refurbished IC test system. It was state of the art in 1998. The controller workstation uses Solaris 2.5. It comes with something called TestVIEW, which seems to be a wrapper for a C driver library using LabVIEW 5.1. Is there a more modern version of LabVIEW that can be used with Solaris 2.5? Do you know where I might find a license for such a version?

I am working on a refurbished IC test system. It was state of the art in 1998. The controller workstation uses Solaris 2.5. It comes with something called TestVIEW, which seems to be a wrapper for a C driver library using LabVIEW 5.1. Is there a more modern version of LabVIEW that can be used with Solaris 2.5? Do you know where I might find a license for such a version?

The last version of LabVIEW released for Solaris was LV 6.0 *I think*. Contact your local NI sales rep and he/she can probably (with a bit of searching) find an installer disk. I don't know cost for older versions -- that's something to ask your sales rep.

• Like 1