Old VI to 8.5

I am relatively new to LV and I am currently working on a project in my University Physics lab that hasn't been done in several years. As I was trying to get everything working again I came across the Vi to control a stepper motor and take some data. The computers have been upgraded and LV 8.5 has been installed to work with the new DAQ's. When I try to open the Vi it is not finding the old template vi's that were called in the code. I thought I had found a way around this by installing the legacy templates from NI's site but these were already installed. If someone could take a look I would be very grateful.

Thanks,

Michael

raman.vi

I just tried what you suggested, I installed the legacy NI-DAQ for 6.9 and 7.4, which if I read correctly had the files from 5-7.4 and the files I installed with 8.5 should cover me from 5-8.5. It is still not finding the files that I need. It is looking for a directory called 1easyio.llb and the first file it ask for is AI Acquire Waveform (scaled array).vi. Does any have any insight into what is going on?

Looks like it is complaining on the absence of traditional NI-DAQ. Figure out the proper version of traditional NIDAQ from here: http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/97D574BB1D1EEC918625708100596848,

download and install what you need