Variable PWM Generation

Hello,

I want to create an unsteady pulse width modulated signal to control solenoid valves. I can create steady pwm signals. For example i want to create a pulse signal with a frequency of 1 hz (this is not the frequency of the pwm signal of the solenoid valve, it is 400 hz). I mean the valve will run 0.4 seconds with a duty cycle of 0.9 and 0.6 seconds with a duty cycle of 0.2. As the same example i will create a sinusoidal duty cycle for example with a frequency of 2 hz. If i can solve the pulse problem i can do the rest.

Can anyone help me?

Hello,

I want to create an unsteady pulse width modulated signal to control solenoid valves. I can create steady pwm signals. For example i want to create a pulse signal with a frequency of 1 hz (this is not the frequency of the pwm signal of the solenoid valve, it is 400 hz). I mean the valve will run 0.4 seconds with a duty cycle of 0.9 and 0.6 seconds with a duty cycle of 0.2. As the same example i will create a sinusoidal duty cycle for example with a frequency of 2 hz. If i can solve the pulse problem i can do the rest.

Can anyone help me?

What do you mean 'create a pulse'? Do you have some hardware (like a board from NI) to generate pulses? Which one?

What have you tried so far. If you post the code that you've tried already, then maybe someone on the board can make some suggestions.