Remote Panels with multiple users

All, I'm trying to implement a web form using LabVIEW remote panels. I've never had the need to use remote panels before so I'm not sure if it can do what I need. I want multiple users to be able to login to the server (all through a web interface) and fill out a request form. I think this would be fairly straight forward for one connection but I can't think of an easy way to have multiple users connected to the server at the same time but viewing different request forms. Does anyone have any suggestions? Obviously there are a hundred different ways to do this with client side apps but I'm trying to keep all the LabVIEW on just the server. Any help/suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Charles

The web service feature can supply a standard web form for the client to fill out. I doubt you can achieve what you are trying to do using the remote panel feature.

Thank you for the quick reply,

Do you know of any examples of the web service feature? Any example code or howto doc's would be a great help. If it matters I'm using LabVIEW 8.6.1 Professional Development System.

Thank you for the quick reply,

Do you know of any examples of the web service feature? Any example code or howto doc's would be a great help. If it matters I'm using LabVIEW 8.6.1 Professional Development System.

It is supported in LV 8.6.1.

Here is the official help: http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371361E-01/lvconcepts/webservices/

And a decent white paper: http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/7350