Save after run

I have an application composed of many objects, but whenever I shut it down and close the project it prompts me to save one of the VIs (always the same one), as if it was modified. I have inspected that VI and I cannot see what is causing this. Does any anyone know what may be going on?

Thanks in advance, Mike

I have an application composed of many objects, but whenever I shut it down and close the project it prompts me to save one of the VIs (always the same one), as if it was modified. I have inspected that VI and I cannot see what is causing this. Does any anyone know what may be going on?

Thanks in advance, Mike

Two questions. One, when you close the VI and get the prompt to save it what does the List Unsaved Changes link show in the "Explain Changes" window, also does this happen if you one that single VI up on it own directly.

Dannyt

Thanks in advance, Mike

Does this code call an xControl?

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply, I was not able to check this for a while...

The two changes are:

- VI recompiled: Changes to front panel data structure or block diagram data flow causes LabVIEW to recompile the VI, generating new execution code.

- SubVI call(s) modified: A subVI's connector pane (or a polymorphic subVI's list of VIs) was modified. Show the Context Help window for the subVI and make sure the connections to the subVI on the block diagram are still correct.

And I have not touched the code... And no xControl used.

Br, Mike5

I have seen something similar... I'm using a kind of Active Object in which I have a VIT that is a class member. I launch the VIT with VI server. Everything runs as expected under normal conditions... but if I decide to display the front panel of the VIT for debugging purposes, I get prompted to save it every time I shut down my program.

JasonP