Ring type control of subpanel

Hi There

I am currently creating an applicaton to assist in testing multiple electrical components at the same time ( well actually sequentially)

For the sake of this post, say that I want to test 4 devices. Each device may be the same or different and if they are differerent my require different electrical inputs.

What I would like to know is if it is possible to create a "flip" type application similar to a Google flip bar which allows the user to either scroll right or left what is seen in a subpanel. The subpanel would be a VI that corresponds to the testing that is required for its respsective device.

Is it possible to create clone vis for each device being tested and have them run in the back ground until the user flips to it and then have it load itself into the subpanel? I need the vi to that is loaded for each device to not reset itself and remember what data was present when the user decided to flip to another device?

I am not sure if this is making sense but any help in this would be greatly appreciated.