Controlling Instrument Drivers

I have a situation where instrument drivers are being fixed/modified on the test systems and this is effecting deployment of new code as often 'vanilla' versions of these drivers are used in future developments (I know stupid right). My real problem here is that I am unsure how to have the drivers in source code control and also have them be available in the functions palette as well so everyone has the modified versions.

This may be an obvious/dumb question, but, I am trying to implement some integrated source code control using LabVIEW proffessional. Code control has been separated up until now and causing a night mare.

Any advice, direction and help much appreciated.

Thanks,

Neil.

We've all been there Neil. To be honest with you, I don't think you're looking for integrated SCC in LabVIEW (that's a method of reuse that's slightly better than what you're probably already doing, but with all the effort required to implement it and the huge and fundamental limitations of that approach, you're just going to find yourself in the same, perhaps deeper, hole soon.)

Thankfully the answer is simple: use VIPM.