Common Data Structures in LabVIEW

I posted some example code on NI Community that implements linked lists, tree, and graphs using LVOOP and DVRs. It can be found http://decibel.ni.co.../docs/DOC-12668 . If anyone is attending Alliance Day I have a presentation on it called Applications of Advanced Data Structures in LabVIEW.

Very cool Brian! I'll add your presentation to the list of sessions I would have attended if I had been able to go. :(

This might also be a start to LapDog.

I've been talking to Jon (jgcode) about LapDog the last couple days. We've both been really busy the last couple months but our schedules are easing up a bit. If you can donate the code to LapDog go ahead and add it to our SourceForge repository. (Create a subdirectory with your logon name under the users folder and drop it in there. We'll copy it into a package-specific directory when we start working on it as a package.)

Your data structures actually fit in very nicely with my initial plans. One of the first packages I want to release is a set of collection classes that can be used with interchangable data structures underlying them. Having another package with data structures available for developers will go a long ways toward increasing it's usefulness. :thumbup1:

I've been talking to Jon (jgcode) about LapDog the last couple days. We've both been really busy the last couple months but our schedules are easing up a bit. If you can donate the code to LapDog go ahead and add it to our SourceForge repository. (Create a subdirectory with your logon name under the users folder and drop it in there. We'll copy it into a package-specific directory when we start working on it as a package.)

Done and done. Never done a source forge project, but luckily I have been using SVN. I think I added it correctly.

If anyone is attending Alliance Day I have a presentation on it called Applications of Advanced Data Structures in LabVIEW.

I've been having trouble setting up the alliance day sessions in my calender, but once I figure it out, I'm there, unless there's something super crazy awesome at the same time.

I've been having trouble setting up the alliance day sessions in my calender, but once I figure it out, I'm there, unless there's something super crazy awesome at the same time.

What in the world could be more super crazy awesome than advanced data structures!? I'm afraid you'll have to hand in your Labview Geek membership card.