rtutility.llb\FPC pad/strip string to size.vi causes Build Crash

Hi People,

I'm using 8.6.1

When I build my cRIO Main Application I get the following error:

Error copying files.

Source: C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 8.6\vi.lib\real-time\rtutility.llb\FPC pad/strip string to size.vi

Destination: C:\LabView_Builds\Main\c\ni-rt\startup\data\FPC pad/strip string to size.viInvoke Node in AB_Source_VI.lvclass:Copy_SourceItem.vi->AB_Build.lvclass:Copy_Files.vi->AB_Application.lvclass:Copy_Files.vi->AB_Build.lvclass:Build.vi->AB_RTEXE.lvclass:Build.vi->AB_Build.lvclass:Build_from_Wizard.vi->AB_UI_FRAMEWORK.vi->AB_Item_OnDoProperties.vi->AB_Item_OnDoProperties.vi.ProxyCaller

<APPEND>

Method Name: <b>Set Path</b>

I found no bugfix until now. Therefore I would like to remove the / from the filename of "rtutility.llb\FPC pad/strip string to size.vi" to make the filename compatible.

Problem: "rtutility.llb" and "NI_Real-Time Libraries.lvlib" can not be changed, they're password locked by NI.

--> tried to replace "pad/strip" with "pad strip" with Nodepad in the "rtutility.llb" and also in "NI_Real-Time Libraries.lvlib"

Problem: couldn't open "NI_Real-Time Libraries.lvlib" anymore (maybe corrupted checksum due to Notepad changes) and the changed "FPC pad strip string to size.vi" is not executable, because it claims to ba part of a library ("NI_Real-Time Libraries.lvlib") , but no library claims to own "FPC pad/strip string to size.vi"

So I have no Idea, PLEASE can anyone help me? If there is an existing bugfix that I only didn't find, please send me a link.

Thanks!!!

Edited by KoBe