Read X and Y Values of a chart and write into excel file

Fritz_85

Does anybody know how I can read the X Values from a chart, so I can write the X and Y Values

next to each other in a text file ?

Using the XScale.Range property of the chart will give you the currently displayed range/start val/ etc, you should know your X scale increment value (resolution). If this isn't what you're looking for, why don't you post whatever code you've written already and maybe we can help you more.

Does anybody know how I can read the X Values from a chart, so I can write the X and Y Values

next to each other in a text file ?

Code always helps when trying to answer questions. Your question can be interpreted different ways. I assume you are trying to get data from a chart control.

There isn't a way to get X data from a chart control. Graph controls, yes, but not chart controls.

Tim

Hi guys!

Thank you for your reply!!!

Yeah you are right. I should have attached a vi. However I didnt have any idea how to realize it at this moment.

But later I found a VI that helped me out. I attached it here, in case somebody has the same problem. It doesnt

get the X Values from the chart, but it creates a string table with the time values (X-Values) according to each Measurement Value (Y-Value).

Maybe you guys can help me with another problem I have. Im gonna post it

in the "Labview General" Forum again.

Fritz_85

Here is the link to my new post. Its about a problem I have with programming

a state machine.

http://lavag.org/topic/13051-switch-states-in-a-state-machine-with-buttons/

Thanks in advance!

tabelle1.vi